Working Well provides advice to help managers confidently support their employees during what can be very challenging periods not only for the individual, but also for the employer. Our management referral service is aimed at getting employees back to work as quickly as possible, providing it is safe to do so.
Our reports will include:
- Whether the individual is fit to work or not
- If not fit, when they are likely to be
- Recommended adjustments
- An appropriate “return to work” strategy
- Signposting to appropriate support services
- Self-help strategies
- Liaison with other specialists who may be supporting the employee, if appropriate
- An assessment regarding ill health retirement if appropriate
In addition, we will always ensure the individual understands that our recommendations are just that, recommendations. An employer will need to assess whether any changes are going to be possible for their business. We will also ensure the employer understands their position regarding the Equality Act 2010.
Working Well can offer management referrals on a face to face basis, by telephone or on-line depending upon the complexities of the referral.
Please click here for more information for referring managers.